I don't want my participants to be able to perform manual punches. Is there any way of preventing manual punches?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't want my participants to be able to perform manual punches. Is there any way of preventing manual punches?

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Q: I don't want my participants to be able to perform manual punches. Is there any way of preventing manual punches?

A: There is currently not a way to prevent users from adjusting their time or for creating non-real-time punches. However, such edits and additions will show up in time reports as a “manual” punch. We have received a number of feature requests from users asking us to provide a “lock-able” punch and will be adding this to our next version of XPunch.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-31

View user profile http://www.xpunch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't want my participants to be able to perform manual punches. Is there any way of preventing manual punches?

Post by efkrieger on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:31 pm

How close are you to releasing this next version?  Also, my employment attorney tells me I need to have a program that has an electronic signature.  Will this be in the next update?  I like your program and will institute it firm-wide if these changes are coming soon.

Thanks.

efkrieger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't want my participants to be able to perform manual punches. Is there any way of preventing manual punches?

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 am

Greetings,

I'll consult with the people working on this for further information; however, I'd first like to clarify what you mean by "electronic signature". Is this an actual and literal signature? As in, there must be an image capture or is this someone entering a password before a timesheet is approved, etc.?

Thanks,

Jamie

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-31

View user profile http://www.xpunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top