I receive "Ooops! An error has occurred" message when I try to print a report in .PDF format. The text advises that a message has been dispatched to the technical services team.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I receive "Ooops! An error has occurred" message when I try to print a report in .PDF format. The text advises that a message has been dispatched to the technical services team.

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:02 am

This is a known issue and has been forwarded to the technical team for their action. This is an odd issue in the sense that it is connected to the "Language" and "Location" (country) settings in the Configuration section. For example, we've discovered that people with their language set to "English" and location set to "India" will not be able to produce reports. As an interim fix, changing the location to "Australia" corrected this.

If you run into this problem, you can do the same in order to be able to produce reports until this bug is repaired. You would be doing the technical department a service if you advised us (support@webinnovex.com) of any other language/location combinations that produce this result.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-31

View user profile http://www.xpunch.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top