Disable Manual Punch for Employees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Disable Manual Punch for Employees

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:30 am

Thank you for this suggestion. In the up-and-coming Silverlight version of XPunch, your company will be able to do exactly that. Managers will have an increased ability to interact with employee punches. This increased ability includes notions such as:

--manager capacity to edit employee punches
--easier views for managers of their employee's punches
--permission sets that allow managers to determine the types of punches their employees can do.

We're almost at the point where this version will be released. I'm personally very eager to hear everyone's comments once it's out.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-31

View user profile http://www.xpunch.com

Back to top Go down

Disable Manual Punch for Employees

Post by cmmitw on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:06 am

I Love XPunch, and I think I can get my whole company moved over to using it, but only if the Manual Punch option can be disabled for employees and Managers can edit times for employees who forget to punch in or have a problem logging into their computer or something along those lines.

Basically, if there could be a manager and an employee setting where the manager can view, edit, and print all times for all employees, and the only thing the employee can do is click punch in and punch out, that would be awesome!

Then we can just export the final report in CSV or Excel format and send it to payroll at the end of the week!

cmmitw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top