I can't seem to figure out how to get all of my employees a name and password. How do I link or connect participant accounts to my account? How do they create their accounts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't seem to figure out how to get all of my employees a name and password. How do I link or connect participant accounts to my account? How do they create their accounts?

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 am

Question:
Hello, I am trying to set up an account with you for my business and I can't
seem to figure out how to get all of my employees a name and password. Is
this something you can help me with?

Answer:

With regard to adding new employees, it is my experience that some administrators become confused by the fact that participants must create their own XPunch accounts, despite being invited.  The aforementioned reference, which I have copied below, walks customers through the process of adding a new employee:

I can help you out with this via the following steps:

1.  The manager sends an invitation out to the employees (Configuration --> Participants --> Add a Participant)
2.  The employees will receive the invitation and they must create their very own personal XPunch account (the employee creates their name and password).  During their registration process, they must enter their same email address as the one where they received their link from you at.  For simplicity's sake, the manager should not attempt to create accounts on the employee's behalf nor should employees all use the same machine to create their accounts.
3.  Once their account is created, they click the link in the invitation that you sent them and their accounts will be connected with the manager's.  The manager will then be able to view their accounts, receive reports, etc.

Please let us know if you have any further difficulty with this.

You can watch a complete video walkthrough of this process via the XPunch Help Videos Main Menu.  Once you're there, click on the "All About Participants" menu item.

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 04, 2015 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-31

View user profile http://www.xpunch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't seem to figure out how to get all of my employees a name and password. How do I link or connect participant accounts to my account? How do they create their accounts?

Post by EchoHawk Law Offices on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:58 pm

My participants have been added to but my participants shows them as not working when I know that they are and are clocked in. What do I need to do?

EchoHawk Law Offices

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How does a new member accept my organization's invitation?

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Question:  I just registered with XPunch and have sent an invite to my first participant.  The email that my participant receives contains a link that takes him to the XPunch homepage.  There is no option for him to set his password to be associated with our organization.  Please advise on how we can resolve this.

Answer:  ​Your user must first create an XPunch account for themselves, using the same e-mail address that you sent the invitation to.  Once that is done, they will be automatically invited to join your XPunch Organization when they log in.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-01-31

View user profile http://www.xpunch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't seem to figure out how to get all of my employees a name and password. How do I link or connect participant accounts to my account? How do they create their accounts?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top